14 april, 2021
SSAB are looking for soon to be or newly graduated engineers for their Technical Development Program, a trainee program for specialists. We are currently taking applications and the due date is April 30 – this is an excellent opportunity to engineer a fantastic career at SSAB.
Job advert: https://recruitmentssab.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/12/home/requisition/6...
Learn more about the program here: Technical Development Trainee Program - SSAB
Meet two of our Technical Development Program trainees:
<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/1265527882001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6144002915001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>
<iframe src='//players.brightcove.net/1265527882001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6143998699001' allowfullscreen frameborder=0></iframe>
What is SSAB's Technical Development Program
- A Nordic trainee program for newly graduated MSc engineering students with a technical interest
- The program is fulltime and lasts for approx. 1,5 years, with a total of four positions annually in Sweden and Finland
- The program is designed in blocks, based on SSAB’s core technical areas: process, product and application development
- First started in 2013, the program is run by SSAB’s Global R&D organization
- The program is certified by TraineeGuiden.se
What’s in it for trainees?
- A great opportunity to get a deep understanding of SSAB’s core business, experience different parts of the organization and meet a range of specialists and engaged colleagues within a short period of time
- Tailored program to match each student’s capabilities and ambitions, as well as SSAB’s needs
- Continuous coaching and performance evaluations throughout the program
- The possibility to work at one or more of our production sites in Finland and Sweden
- After a successfully completed program, the trainee is offered continued employment somewhere within SSAB